? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

philli

philli
go dawkins

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hobbs Eager To Prove Himself On The Corner

Ellis Hobbs lives by the Five P's that he has established: Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance. It is a daily mantra, and with so much riding professionally on this season, Hobbs is leaving nothing to chance. He is a driven man, motivated like at no other time in his career, as he sets his sights not only on earning the starting right cornerback job for the Eagles, but excelling every week.

"I expect great things, so when they come you won't hear me say that it is at all a surprise," he said. "I have attacked this off-season differently. I wanted to be physically ready before the off-season program began, and because of my injury (neck injury that sidelined him for the second half of the 2009 campaign) I had a lot more down time. Starting in early February, as soon as the doctor released me to do physical activity I was on the treadmill, doing pushups, doing sit-ups, anything minimal I could do without a lot of stress on my neck.

0 comments:

eagles

eagles
philli