? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

philli

philli
go dawkins

Monday, May 3, 2010

Vick Much Improved Since Last Year

For the first time in his entire life, Michael Vick is a No. 2 quarterback.

The uber-talented former first overall draft pick spent the weekend running the second-string offense during the Eagles' mini-camp, and it was clear to on-lookers that the suddenness and quickness of the "old Michael Vick" has started to return. Of course, Vick spent the 2009 season as the No. 3 quarterback, running his specialty "wildcat" packages and re-acclimating himself to football after his incarceration. Now, with a full season of coaching and practicing under his belt, Vick is closer to the player he was at the peak of his career.
"As a competitor, as an athlete, you always feel like you're the greatest," Vick said. "But in reality, I wasn't there (last year). As I watched myself on film and just and just hearing the guys talking - because I can't see it, I can only react. I feel good when I'm doing it, but I can't see it from the outside looking in. Everybody's telling me I look like my old self, and I feel that way. My quickness is there. Just the sudden movements that I used to have that I did instinctively, without even thinking about it, it's back."

0 comments:

eagles

eagles
philli